Amy Ely’s involvement in Kerrville and the Texas Hill Country community is more than a professional duty – Amy, her husband Wesley and their family have called Kerrville home since 1997 – it’s a passion.
Amy loves the rolling landscape and waterways of Kerr County and the surrounding counties, especially along the Guadalupe River, Pedernales River, Johnson Creek, Lime Creek and Town Creek areas. She adores the mild climate, abundant sunshine and southern hospitality of the residents.
She earned her realtor’s license in 2008 and continues to acquire new designations and honors for her work. Amy specializes in residential homes for sale, including first time buyers, vacation homes, investment and retirement properties, as well as homes on land.
Amy has served on the Board of Directors for the Kerrville Board of REALTORS®, as well as the Social Committee, Public Relations Committee, and the Texas Association of REALTORS® Political Action Committee (TREPAC)/Governmental Affairs Committee.
Designations and Honors:
– Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI)
– Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
– Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
– Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
– Texas Affordable Housing Specialist (TAHS)
– Graduate Texas REALTORS® Leadership Program (TRLP), Class of 2010
– Kerrville Board of REALTORS® Realtor of the Year 2013