Growing up in rural Nebraska, Judy Eychner fell in love with Texas when her husband was assigned to the Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio. After 22 years in the United States Air Force, they took their three children and settled in Kerrville. Now, with seven grandchildren, Judy is busier than ever, but she still finds time for friends and to pursue her love of travel.
Licensed as a real estate agent since 2004, Judy’s diverse background has equipped her for the dynamic challenges of the real estate industry. This allows her to deliver a smooth, straight-forward experience to every client. She works hard to keep honest communication and fair business at the heart of each transaction, whether you’re a first-time buyer or veteran investor.
Judy holds a Bachelor’s degree in Business Education from Nebraska Wesleyan University. She is a member of the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR), Texas Association of REALTORS® (TAR), San Antonio Board of REALTORS®, Fredericksburg Board of REALTORS®, as well as the Kerrville Board of REALTORS® (KBOR). Judy has also served on the Board of Directors for several community organizations including: Habitat for Humanity, Kerr County; Dietert Senior Center; Noon Rotary Club and Kerrville Chamber of Commerce. She remains an active member of the Rotary Club and Chamber of Commerce.
Designations and Honors:
– Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI)
– Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
– Graduate Texas Realtors Leadership Program (TRLP), class of 2008
– Kerrville Board of REALTORS® Realtor of the Year 2008
– Rotary Club of Kerrville Rotarian of the Year 2009-2010
– Leadership Kerr County, class of 1999
– Texas Monthly Five Star REALTOR®
– Preferred Agent for Randolph Brooks Federal Credit Union.
I’ve incorporated Judy’s edits. They didn’t all belong in the “Designations and Honors” area, but they I’ve placed them accordingly. This is ready for approval.